Are we a good fit?
FAQ - Frequently asked questions
1. Do you provide home visits?
Yes! here at Cross Care we have a dedicated mobile therapists who travel to your home/residence and perform the treatment in the comfort of your own space
2. Do you have both male and female therapists?
Yes! we have both male and female therapists who are available to provide assessment and treatment. Please ask us if you prefer a specific therapist for your service.
3. Do you provide child service or is it just adults?Yes! we provide assessment and treatment of both children and adults, ask us to see if we have the right therapist for your needs!
4. I live far, will you be able to travel to my area for treatment?
By having a dedicated mobile team of therapist we can reach more places and cut down on travel costs as we don't have to travel from a set clinic location
5. Do you have an actual clinic we can come to?
Yes! Cross Care NDIS has 4 partner clinics in Sydney, assuring that you're never too far from a clinic near you and if in doubt we can always come to you!
6. My English is not great, do you have therapist with a second language?
Yes! Our therapists are kind and caring and understand that we are all different with different background and that is why we have hired a team from various backgrounds and cultures to assist with language barriers. Ask us to see if we have a therapist that speaks your language!
7. I'm only self managed, can i still use your services?
Yes! absolutely, we look after all participants whether they are self managed, with a support coordinator or a plan manager! Cross Care NDIS is here to help
8. How much do you cost?
We follow the standard NDIS rate - we offer our premium services using the NDIS standard recommended rate, that way you can get a lot more out of your plan when using services with Cross Care NDIS!
9. How much do you charge for travel?
Having a dedicated team of mobile therapist ready to come to wherever you are Sydney wide means we could be travelling a long distance to get to you. However don't worry, regardless of your location we only charge a maximum of 20 minutes of travel even if you live further away - using the old travel rates 2017/2018 that way its cheaper on you and you can get a lot more out of your plan for your therapy instead of wasting it on travel!
Call (02) 9609 4262